What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thinking of Working from Home??

If you have thought of working from home - this IS the month to get started! Creative Memories has made it a great month to sign up - but you have to act fast - the month only has a few short days left!!

August Special

CM is helping consultants build their business! If you join my team and place $500 in orders by the end of August, you’ll earn the Let’s Create Pack from CM (shown below) and will be on your way to earning even more incentives from CM! Don’t worry if you live quite a ways from me - there are great training opportunities available like internet, webinars, email & cell phones “virtual” training is available and easier in some ways!

Now through October 31st

New recruits who sign a Consultant Agreement before Oct. 31, 2011, and complete their Success Plan by placing a cumulative retail sales of $500 in their first 30 days will receive a Let’s Create Pack valued at $140.50

The Let’s Create Pack includes:
• Reflections Power® Sort Box
• Power Sort Compartment Covers
• 11x14 Reflections Expandable PicFolio® Photo Album• Multi-Pocket Pages
• New 12x12 Sleek White Everyday Display

Not only will you be rewarded with this great new product package, but you’ll also earn $150 in commissions on your $500 order, a $100 product certificate through our Success Plan, plus the opportunity to earn additional bonuses through the Road to Rewards Promotion.

Learn more about becoming a consultant HERE.
Here is what you get in your start up kit.
And HERE is your earning potential in a nutshell!

It really is a great time to join - CM has just recently made some great changes to their Parties and made it easier for consultants to get started holding parties immediately! This is truly a great business! I started selling Creative Memories when our oldest son was born - so 16 years ago now - I love it and feel strongly that we are offering a quality product that people love to use! Don't hesitate to email me for more information! joeb382 AT orangecitycomm DOT net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.