What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

September Line Up!!

The NEW TAPE RUNNER is coming!!! (Along with many other great new products!!)

When you order $100 or more in September through my my CM website you’ll receive a new Tape Runner for FREE when they’re released! The new Tape Runner has an even-better design that will have you just drop in the refill adhesive!

(I’m happy to mail it to you if you’re not nearby!)


You can download the new mini-catalog HERE!















Learn More About Our NEW Rewards Program - for special customers!!!

Earn a 15% credit towards a future purchase with every purchase you make with me when you join my Customer Club! If you join in September you’ll earn $20 in credits and an exclusive Halloween Club Pack!
ClubFlier_0911

See the NEW Host Specials for September - it is SO easy to get some friends together and learn some new tips for how to safely and quickly get your photos put in albums or even digital!!

HostFlier Sept2011 US Live 082111

SPECIALS for the month of September!!!

Scrap Booking Flier Sept2011 US Live 082111

And – my favorite way to save 30% on all CM products (except for digital prints) – this is in addition to any sale prices - Join my team! (And as I posted earlier - August is the month to do it!!) If you want only to get the discount or have a fun, rewarding business - I’m here to help!

Recruiting Flier Sept2011 US Live 090111

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.