What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland

I went out today on a photo excursion.
Here is what I found.....
Wintry Weeping Willow

Wintry Willows

Iowa in Winter

Trees in White

1 comment:

  1. Love them all, especially the one with the hay bales. Wish we had snow. We've been warm and wet though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.