What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Help Is On the Way!!


I have had so many people ask me to show them Storybook Creator Plus Software to help them get started digitally scrapbooking - some have just asked me to show them so they can see what it would be like - whatever the case - I am giving you the opportunity!!!

FRIDAY, JAN. 29 at 7:00 will be our time!
Orange City Public Library will be our place!

Stop in - absolutely no cost and no obligation - just come and see this wonderful software that makes digital scrapbooking, AND scrapbooking in general, so do-able!

I would love an RSVP so that I know how many to plan for - and if you aren't able to come, but would like to come another time - let me know that as well. Just leave a comment below or on Facebook - either way is great.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.