What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Support Your Habit

Why did I get started in Creative Memories? Well, it was 15 years ago - our little Micah had just been born and I KNEW that scrap booking was going to be dangerous to us!! SO, Joe encouraged me to become a consultant and get others excited about scrap booking too. I am so very glad that I made that decision - I have brought others on board with me AND shown so many more how to get their photos in albums so they are accessible to tell their family story.

That is why I want to share that NOW is an excellent time to sign up with Creative Memories - whether you want to sell and make money to have a part time job from home OR just to support your habit. I would LOVE to help you hop on board! This flyer will walk you through what you can expect to receive when you purchase your consultant kit and what happens after that! The possibilities are endless - and I can help you whether you live faraway or right close to me.
Email or go to my website to sign up today!!! I would love to work with you to share our mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.