What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweetheart of a Deal

Sweetheart of a Deal - purchase Storybook Creator 3 in February and receive a free digital CD to get you started on your papers and embellishments! It is a CD only consultants can purchase so you will have a one-of-a-kind! (If you already have Storybook Creator - I will extend the offer - spend over $60.00 on digital supplies and you will receive the same CD free!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.