What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FREE!!!

Yes, you read that right - something for free!

This will be just what you want for yourself or would make a WONDERFUL gift for Christmas for that digital scrapper on your list - if you want me to help you get one - let me know ASAP!!!

This wonderful CD (or download) SIMPLE START COLLECTION - is $39.95 but includes a coupon for $39.95 off the cost of a hardback storybook - you can't beat it! The CD has over 150 pre-designed pages FOR FREE!!! They are gorgeous - and all you need to do is drop your photos in the pre-designed pages.

Watch a video on this great CD HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.