What Do I Use?

I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator 3 to build all of my digital scrapbooking pages - LOVE IT! If you have any questions about it or would like to purchase it - I would love to help you - I am a Creative Memories consultant. If you want to purchase this software - you can go to my CM website and purchase from there. I use a Canon Digital XSI to take pictures. LOVE IT as well!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Capture Challenge

This week's challenge was to take a picture of something you love WITH NO FLASH! (Thank heavens for a sunny day!!) Of course I love ALL my kids but this was the only one willing to pose!

IMG_2082

You can go HERE to see what others have posted this week.

10 comments:

  1. what a beautiful picture! the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture of my cutie with glasses too! Such a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful capture

    ( I found you through Beth- I should be folding laundry)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful. No wonder she's so willing to pose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, she is just so adorable. What a wonderful shot, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when children decide to help you out a bit!! What a great photo of your gorgeous little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful girl :-) Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flickr Slideshow

If you'd like to see some of my photography on Flickr - click HERE.